Gabriel’s Angels are a family run company delivering high quality person centred bespoke personal home care services to people in their own homes in Wokingham and surrounding areas.
From as little as 30 minutes a week, up to 24 hour around the clock support. Our home care services are person centred, tailored to your individual needs enabling you to remain at home and familiar surroundings for as long as you wish.
Why should you choose Gabriel’s Angels for your home care?
We can assist with as much or as little as you require at times to suit you. Your care plan will be regularly updated and your care package will be reviewed to ensure it is meeting your needs and requirements.
Our home care services can assist with duties such as:
- Medication management
- Meal preparation – Prepare a microwaveable meal, or cook a meal from scratch. We can assist with menu planning too!
- Household duties – Hoovering, dusting, washing & drying laundry, changing bed linen,
- Personal care
- Companionship – sometimes just a coffee and a chat can lift your spirits and give you some company
- Socialisation – Visiting garden centres, attend groups in the community, join us at our weekly lunch club with other clients, going for coffee at your favourite coffee shop
- Attending appointments – such as GP/Hospital/Dentist/opticians
- 24 hour care – in case of an emergency or decline in your condition, we can implement around the clock support with short notice.
- Live in Care – A viable alternative to moving in to a nursing home, meaning that you are able to remain in your own home with the assistance of a carer who lives in your house with you. Ensuring that you and your family always have the peace of mind that your needs are taken care of.
Are you registered with the CQC and what is your rating?
In our most recent inspection, we received OUTSTANDING for ‘Responsive’ and GOOD overall.
Are your carers fully managed by Gabriel’s Angels?
Our carers are all employed and managed by us directly, they are trained beyond industry standards to understand the complex needs of our clients. You will receive highly tailored person centred care supported by a dedicated Care Manager providing expert advice and support giving you complete peace of mind. All of our carers have an enhanced DBS check.
Are your qualified to deal with specialist conditions, such as dementia or mobility issues?
Yes – all of our carers are trained beyond industry standards with dementia, learning disabilities, medication, manual handling, safeguarding, infection control. We can support with stoma, catheter care, specialist injuries such as spinal injury, PEG feeding and other complex needs. We also work very closely with health professionals in hospitals and the community and can organise training sessions if required.
How will you choose the best carer for my loved one?
We take into consideration your interests, likes, dislikes and your personality to match carers to suit you. You will have a team of carers who attend your visits.
Do you organise any social meet ups?
Yes – we have a weekly lunch club where our clients and carers meet up together and enjoy lunch. It is a great way to socialise and access the community, promoting independence and social stimulation. We also provide social calls, where you can visit your favourite garden centre, coffee shop, community group or just go for a walk around the local area / park.
Am I able to amend the care plan once the care has started?
Of course. Our care managers will regularly review your care plan to ensure it is always up to date and meet your required care needs. You’re also welcome to update it at any time, should you wish to add in extra information or duties.
Do you have an on call manager available?
Yes – we have an on call manager available from 7am – 10pm 7 days a week and we can provide emergency call out visits if required. (01183 320099)
Testimonial from Louise Green
‘I have used Gabriel’s Angels for the last 4 years for my mothers care. Every single carer has gone above and beyond our expectations as a family. They are very thorough in the care they provide. They ensure my mother maintains as much independence as possible. We as a family have peace of mind that Gabriel’s Angels carers are supporting my mother. I am very impressed and can highly recommend them to anyone. ‘