We help with many medical conditions.
Here are the conditions
Local Live In Care Service
As the name suggests, a live-in carer will come and live with you in your home to get to know you and be on hand when you need them. Whether it’s assistance with administering medication at regular intervals throughout the day, or if you have any additional complex needs such as PEG feeding, stoma care, cathether care, hoisting – we will find the right carer for you who will be fully supported by an on call care manager.
All of our Live in Carers are trained to the same standard as our daily carers and full employed by Gabriel’s Angels. Under their guidance our clients are assured of exemplary care and an improved quality of life. They can rest assured we provide care based on the most up to date medical and nursing care research.
Why Live In Care
We take your detailed history to match a carer to your exact requirements. We ask you to be very honest with us about what type of person you would like to live with you. It can be daunting to have someone living in your home even if you need them. We do everything in our power to make the whole process as easy as possible for you.
We look after our staff and treat them as family, we reward their dedication and loyalty, which in turn reduces staff turnover and improves our continuity of care for clients. We know if our staff are happy they in turn pass this happiness on to our clients. We encourage our staff to have fun while maintaining high standards of care. We have a culture of continuous professional development.
- Around the clock care
- Viable alternative to a nursing home ensuring a high level of independence is maintained
- The carer can support you as little or as much as you require with one to one person-centred support
- We ensure we match a suitable live in carer taking into consideration your personality and interests/hobbies
- Enable you to remain at home in your familiar surroundings
- Personal routine to suit you (no set menus or meal times)
- We can provide Live in Care for couples so they do not have to be separated and can remain together at home
- Live in carer is able to ensure that the family is kept up to date by providing updates
What our customers say.
Request more information
Our dedicated experienced team who will support you every step of the way, from your initial enquiry through to the delivery of your care.
They have in-depth knowledge and experience in coordinating and delivering care at home packages and will advise you on the most suitable service that we can provide to meet your specific requirements.
Simply fill in your contact details and a member of our experienced team will call you back to discuss how we can help you or a loved one