Our carers, who are carefully selected to match your personality and requirements, will give you company, social support and friendship.
We can support with:
- Shopping (Grocery or Leisure)
- Respite if a family member is going away
- Laundry, Ironing, Cleaning and other light household duties
- Companionship and sitting calls if you’d prefer to have a coffee and chat at home
- Social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church and companionship care.
- Flying lessons, kayaking, art classes, dance classes, choirs, swimming, badminton, going on holiday. Any activity you always wanted to do but never thought possible we will help you.
We regularly organise social gatherings with other clients and carers which include lunch clubs at a local pub or to get together to celebrate your birthday. However, we understand that you may wish to go out on a one to one basis with your carer so a trip to your favourite garden centre or to the coffee shop for tea and cake may be preferred!
What our customers say
Request more information
Our dedicated experienced team who will support you every step of the way, from your initial enquiry through to the delivery of your care.
They have in-depth knowledge and experience in coordinating and delivering care at home packages and will advise you on the most suitable service that we can provide to meet your specific requirements.
Simply fill in your contact details and a member of our experienced team will call you back to discuss how we can help you or a loved one