These unprecedented times are challenging, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. So it is crucial that you know some ways to look after yourself and cope during COVID-19.
You might feel lonely, lacking in motivation, anxious or depressed. But you are not alone. We can get through this together.
- Mental health, mindfulness and meditation
- Online workouts and activities
- Online books and music
- Online support for drug and alcohol addiction
- Support for vulnerable adults
- Support for children and families
- Bereavement and loss
So if you are struggling to look after yourself or are struggling to cope during these times. We provide social visits and other care services which may be beneficial to you or a loved one.